No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Thursday, May 20, 2010,

HuiLing,
sorry.sorry for scolding you.I dunwan to..wat you angry for.you said u're not,but yr face told me.AX agree oso.almost cried when I scolded you.
I was the one who should be angry.not u.you show attitude to us.I try not get angry.now you was like totally change.you keep following them.you said you hate them,still follow them.now you was like angry.
FOR?can you just tell me!i was like idiot waiing for yr answer.waiting for you to talk to us.ask you why you angry,said you're not.okay,I'm at wrong oso.I was suppose to trust you,not suspecting you;asking you if you are thier spy.I'm sorry.cos you keep following them,tats why we think tat way.
becos of this fight,I dunwan to lose this friendship.I treat you like famliy.I dunno will tomorrow be okay.I dunno tomorrow will we still be together for each other.I dunno wat will you treat me tomorrow onwards.will yr anger stop?will you tell me wat happen?will you come bck to us?
Hopes.hope tomorrow you will be fine.hope tomorrow you will come bck to us.hope you talk to us.hope we will still be together.I'll wait.I'll become like a idiot waiting for it..

Labels:


♥ 3:21 PM