|
This is my blog , & I write anything I want . Place your name down . Your lovely name sure suits you . So, dont throw your name away . Tag before leaving . No spamming . No Vulgarities . Spammers wont be entertain-d, If you dont like my blog click the big 'X' on the top right. If not, just continue ur stay c: This blog is ©opyrighted ![]()
1 yr-older on every 2nd march Not any older . Once a Officially in SEC:HSS ♥LOVES Dance. Msn | FaceBook
Handphone Strap Audition @Cash. Freedom. Get lots Christmas Gifts Lot of AngBao♥1A2'10. ♡1A2'10 ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥Favian. ♥June. ♥KaiXing. ♥Miranda. ♥Natalie. ♥Trica. ♥Amelia. ♥2A1'11. ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥LiLing. ♥HougangSec. ♥HS Chinese Dance. ♥Cheryl. ♥Eliana. ♥ShiQi. ♥Others. ♥Jie. ♥Aisyah. ♥Jesselyn. ♥JieNi. ♥Marilyn. ♥Michelle. ♥Prissie. ♥Rebecca. ♥Yatie. ♥YenLing. ♥XueYing. ♥ZheHao. November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 Designer: Corissa Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey |
Monday, April 5, 2010, I'm wet!Stupid rain. walked halfway rain.reach home,stopped. I'm so wet. ltr post hao le thn faster go pom pom.if not sick. okay,today. school normal. history->Recess->EL->CDL->school end. arter school, stay bck in class to do history thingy->Homeedd History,paying attention. Recess,eat eat eat. EL->go voicebox.the air-con,so cold. CDL->Do the postcard.thn hand in. after school stay in class to do workbook. thn,on the way home rain. go shelter to wait for the rain to get smaller or stop. wait wait wait.is getting bigger not smaller.. thn,got one boy in the shelter also. he,run to the traffic light there.press the button. keep looking bck to me. thn green light.he look at me again thn run across. he helping me to press the button ah?o.o dunno lah.anw,thx:D he make me feel like..I bullying him.smaller thn me mah. okay,i wan go pom pom liao. bai peeps~ Labels: Sigh. ♥ 3:54 PM |
|