No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Wednesday, March 31, 2010,

school,normal.
Science->Math->Recess->EL->Art->CL->school end.
Science,got test.quite hard.nth happen larh.abit boring.
Math,take bck test paper.I Pass:D 22/25.
EL, spelling.nvr learn.but knw quite number of words.I knw will fail,but I tired.
Art, do shading.forget bring colour pencil.
CL,test. knw how do(:
dunwan type after school wat happen le.
just,quite fun.

I hardly go out leh.just let me have fun can anot?
this my life,not urs.wat kind of freedom u giving?wat kind of life u giving me?
I hardly go out.others can go out.thn me leh? do u care for me?do u care how I feel?
Yes,you care.but!too over care.IDunLikeIt.ReallyDun.
IDunwanThisKindOfFreedom.IHateThisLife.IHateYou.

♥ 6:51 PM