No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Friday, March 5, 2010,

Jie just go out,
tat is why I'm in front of the com,posting:D
piggy oinking.dun wan disturb:)

School as usual.
Lesson lesson lesson.
Science -> PE -> Recess -> Math
Science,get back test paper.I get *ahem* Almost pass,few more marks!T.T Quite good for me le lah.I Hate Science:D
PE,netball.again.quite fun larh:)
Recess!:D
Math,eh,forget wat to type le.suan le,I lazy type liao.only rmb,teacher make us,the class stay back after school.10mins.silent.totally silent.

School over,no time eat.later late for dance.also no money eat.So straight away go for dance,with HuiLing:D Hungry!:(
Dance end,go home.Tired!
reach home,was alone.xin go malaca.P6 trip.
No one to fight with.miss our fighting already.ahaha
To xin: Enjoy there yaa! dun miss me too much. Rmb to buy somthing for me hor! If dun hav,u will get it from me. muahahaha! faster come back,I wan fight with you de.

hao le,I will end this post here le bah.BaiBai:D
TAGGED yaa!

♥ 9:18 PM