No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Monday, February 8, 2010,

you are someone that is special;
you are the person that light up my heart;
you are the someone that I will never let go;
I love you♥

you are so precious♥;
I cannot lose you..
♥you meant everything to me;
I finally found you..
I love you..!♥

Have I told you yet...
how much you mean to me...
Have I told you yet...
about all the happiness you bring!
Have i told you yet...
that you mean the world to me!
Just in case I haven't...
I want you to know that...
You're the best thing
that's ever happen to me!
I LOVE YOU!♥

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.♥

♥ 7:26 PM