|
This is my blog , & I write anything I want . Place your name down . Your lovely name sure suits you . So, dont throw your name away . Tag before leaving . No spamming . No Vulgarities . Spammers wont be entertain-d, If you dont like my blog click the big 'X' on the top right. If not, just continue ur stay c: This blog is ©opyrighted ![]()
1 yr-older on every 2nd march Not any older . Once a Officially in SEC:HSS ♥LOVES Dance. Msn | FaceBook
Handphone Strap Audition @Cash. Freedom. Get lots Christmas Gifts Lot of AngBao♥1A2'10. ♡1A2'10 ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥Favian. ♥June. ♥KaiXing. ♥Miranda. ♥Natalie. ♥Trica. ♥Amelia. ♥2A1'11. ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥LiLing. ♥HougangSec. ♥HS Chinese Dance. ♥Cheryl. ♥Eliana. ♥ShiQi. ♥Others. ♥Jie. ♥Aisyah. ♥Jesselyn. ♥JieNi. ♥Marilyn. ♥Michelle. ♥Prissie. ♥Rebecca. ♥Yatie. ♥YenLing. ♥XueYing. ♥ZheHao. November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 Designer: Corissa Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey |
Wednesday, February 17, 2010, firstly, I wan to say,I'm so slow. morning wake up,phone cannot on..T.T thought spoil,cause dunno how many times I drop tat phone le :x thn nvr bring phone to school. In school,few hours..thn figure out why cannot on liao... cause...no batt.... so slow rite?. CL. change teacher. teacher not so good. her class quite boring. nvr bring phone.thn nvr reply sms.sry wor! ♥ 3:32 PM |
|