No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Friday, January 29, 2010,

nothing to post...oh ya!ytd forgot to post wat happen!Blur me!
okay,short post for ytd.
eh,wat happen ah...oh ya rmb liao..
ytd stay bck for cca,volleyball!~ my second cca.haha
play until hand all red and pain seh!T.T
but nvm lah, vry fun! haha^^
Eunice play with meee!~ FUN FUN FUN! haha
play u until dunwan stop. red and pain,both of us..haha
I go home at 5.30, before going home,watch ppl play soccer with Eunice,Eliana jie and others..
Eunice go home at 6 bah,i think. itis? or wat? aiya dunno lah! :x
♥He tired ytd,fetch me go home, bring me go bck school agn,thn wait till 5.30 come pick me up agn...TYVM!!!<333
okay done!''short'' post for ytd.^^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me too
Until the end of time
From the day I met you
I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever

no one in the world,
could ever replace you.

Where there is great love there are always miracles.

♥ 3:45 PM