No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Monday, November 30, 2009,

Yuppie!Today can go out!
Actually go out this time quite boring lah, but not as bored as staying at home mah!=p
At least can still go out wif friends...
At least can get out of this house!...=p

Can I say tat I hate holidays cause,have one reason...
STAYING AT HOME IS SO BORING!

Today go out, I'm so quiet, like usual...
But quite fun...
Take Photo Photo...but all the photo not wif me...so sad...=(
nvm...

Come home late cause before coming home Chat Chat Chat...
Also dunno wat they chatting...cause they all talk in Malay...Haiz...
I also dun understand Malay...tats why I'm so quite...maybe tats the reason...
I'm not angry but I'm bored...Haiz

Miss All My Friends So Much!!!


--HUIZHI--
30 11 09

♥ 7:56 PM