No Left Click c:
Would You Have Th Guts To Say , ♥
Attention Please
welcome to th-unseparatablelove.bs.com♥



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
If you dont like my blog
click the big 'X' on the top right.
If not, just continue ur stay c:
This blog is ©opyrighted



Photobucket

1 yr-older on every 2nd march
Not any older .
Once a PRIMARY;
Officially in SEC:HSS
♥LOVES Dance.

Msn | FaceBook




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Handphone Strap
Audition @Cash.
Freedom.
Get lots Christmas Gifts
Lot of AngBao




♥1A2'10.
♡1A2'10
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥Favian.
♥June.
♥KaiXing.
♥Miranda.
♥Natalie.
♥Trica.
♥Amelia.
♥2A1'11.
♥Erin.
♥Eunice.
♥LiLing.
♥HougangSec.
♥HS Chinese Dance.
♥Cheryl.
♥Eliana.
♥ShiQi.
♥Others.
♥Jie.
♥Aisyah.
♥Jesselyn.
♥JieNi.
♥Marilyn.
♥Michelle.
♥Prissie.
♥Rebecca.
♥Yatie.
♥YenLing.
♥XueYing.
♥ZheHao.


November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010


Designer: Corissa
Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey


Sunday, November 29, 2009,

sorry for not posting for abt...10 days?

Haiz...
S-O B-O-R-I-N-G!I'm bored to death!
wanted to go out!

This Wednesday go school to submit the form.
Explanation of wat form: Choosing the school, the form...the six choices of school,?Is tat one.

Tomorrow wanted to go out wif friends...
But dunno mum allow or not.Haiz...
Just wish she allow cause...I'M BORED AT HOME!WANTED TO GO OUT!


Coming Up Next...

When I come home frm the school camp, my mum look not quite happy , I mean she look normal as usual...

When my sis (younger sis)came back frm Malaysia, she go genting, my mum is happy and she ask lots of thing...but me?I came home she didn't ask much abt it...seems like she care abt sis more than me...=(

But I won't mind!Cause I have my Friend staying beside me!^^
Thx!Muaks!



--HUIZHI--
29 11 09

♥ 11:02 PM