|
This is my blog , & I write anything I want . Place your name down . Your lovely name sure suits you . So, dont throw your name away . Tag before leaving . No spamming . No Vulgarities . Spammers wont be entertain-d, If you dont like my blog click the big 'X' on the top right. If not, just continue ur stay c: This blog is ©opyrighted ![]()
1 yr-older on every 2nd march Not any older . Once a Officially in SEC:HSS ♥LOVES Dance. Msn | FaceBook
Handphone Strap Audition @Cash. Freedom. Get lots Christmas Gifts Lot of AngBao♥1A2'10. ♡1A2'10 ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥Favian. ♥June. ♥KaiXing. ♥Miranda. ♥Natalie. ♥Trica. ♥Amelia. ♥2A1'11. ♥Erin. ♥Eunice. ♥LiLing. ♥HougangSec. ♥HS Chinese Dance. ♥Cheryl. ♥Eliana. ♥ShiQi. ♥Others. ♥Jie. ♥Aisyah. ♥Jesselyn. ♥JieNi. ♥Marilyn. ♥Michelle. ♥Prissie. ♥Rebecca. ♥Yatie. ♥YenLing. ♥XueYing. ♥ZheHao. November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 Designer: Corissa Basecodes: xavqior and Stac'ey |
Sunday, November 15, 2009, Dotz.. Yesterday just found out tat My MSN ganna hack!... My facebook acc also!...HAIZ... If I found out who is it, I will kill him/her! Arhh! Nothing to do go hack my MSN and facebook acc... SIAO! Forget it... Today go swimming pool! Fun sia!Long time nvr go... Today my little small cousin b-day so got to go swimming...^^ He quite cute lah...=p I'm freezing when get out of the pool!*shaking*(Freezing) Take LRT than take bus to reach home... Quite tired...*yawn* --HUIZHI-- 15 11 09 ♥ 10:02 PM |
|